Sunday, December 11, 2022

Ziggy (Kinky Boys series #2)


I'm not sure which To Do/To Read list I'm following, but I'm not very good at it. ;) Here's the Kinky Boys series by K.M. Neuhold and Nora Phoenix. It was first introduced in their Ballsy Boys series. This secondary series
continues (yes, I'm reading them out of order--fight me) with with "Ziggy."

["As far as I can tell I don’t have a submissive bone in my body. So why do I like it so much when Marshall calls me his good puppy?

I’ve made some impulsive decisions in my life, but signing a contract with the K Boys to shoot an Introduction to Kink series may have been the biggest impulse ever. Sure, the intimate part of it doesn’t faze me, but the rest is way more intense than I had expected.

Luckily, there’s Marshall, the consultant who oversees all shoots. He’s so calm and steady, and he’s there for me when I panic. That doesn’t mean I suddenly like being tied up or something…until Marshall introduces me to puppy play. I want to be his good puppy…and much more because it’s hard not to fall for him.

But I still have a contract. I don’t want to disappoint my boss, I need the money, and what the hell was I thinking signing up for this?

This isn’t a long-term career plan, Marshall is only temporary in Vegas, and I may have made the biggest mistake of my life… Or have I?"]

I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time reading during the work week. ANYway...

This book was soooo cute! It definitely explored the safe side of kink and the trust that goes into kink. It was definitely angsty. Lots of angst. But there was also definitely a TON of fluff and steam! 

And it was a fun introduction to the short story "Bunny" (that I already read...).

#daddy #ziggy #bunny #kinkyboys #kinkyboysseries #kmneuhold #noraphoenix #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...