Monday, April 24, 2023

Serving Love (Good Bad Idea #1.5)


I stumbled across Ariella Zoelle's books on K.M. Neuhold's Facebook fanpage. She promises sweet, fluff, low/no angst, lots of humor, and no slow burn. This is her Good Bad Idea series (which kicks off her Sunnyside universe). The next book is titled "Serving Love." To access this book, you have to sign up for Ariella's newsletter (and then you'll be gifted the novella via #BookFunnel)

["Leander thinks he doesn't stand a chance with his straight best friend. But will a surprise date change their friendship into true love?

Leander Collins
I never expect my straight best friend to take my joke about going out on a date seriously. But he surprises me with a romantic night out at my favorite celebrity chef’s restaurant. It gets my hopes up that maybe Kerrigan might have developed real feelings for me.
Yeah, right. I’m not nearly that lucky…am I?

Kerrigan McClain
Leander has been my best friend since middle school. I knew he had a crush on me, but I never thought anything would happen between us since I’m straight. But lately, he’s all I can think about whenever I’m alone.
What better way to tell Leander that I want to be his boyfriend than taking him out on his perfect dream date?
"]

This one was so fun! The entire first chapter was the breakfast fight from "Bet On Love" but from the servers point of view instead of Rhys's. It was just as fucking glorious.

This story was a little fast, but it was so sweet and fluffy and fun. Definitely worth the read. 

#betonlove #servinglove #lovemeansmore #lovefancy #lovefool #lovedirections #picturelove #lovepractice #ariellazoelle #goodbadidea #goodbadideaseries #sunnyside #sunnysideuniverse #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...