Monday, May 15, 2023

Make Music Together (Harmony of Hearts #2)


Up next (well, the final series--so far) in Ariella Zoelle's Sunnyside universe is the Harmony of Hearts series 
(each book has a rockstar as a main character). The second book is "Make Music Together."

["It all started with a song. Two neighbors singing duets in the shower finally meet at an open mic night. Sparks fly, but will it lead to true love?

Levi Benowitz
The walls in my new apartment are so thin that I can clearly hear my neighbor singing in his shower. Sounds annoying, right? Well, believe it or not, he actually has a really great voice and doing duets with him is quickly becoming the best part of my day. We've never met, but the hopeless romantic in me is spinning high hopes for our first encounter.
Imagine my surprise while performing at my open mic one night, the cutie in the audience who captivates me introduces himself as my duet-singing neighbor. Not only does he have the voice of an angel, but he has the face to match. Then, be still my romantic heart, his wicked sense of humor makes him even more attractive. I'm ready for our happily ever after, but he needs some convincing.
Will I be able to come up with the right playlist to persuade him to give our perfect duet a chance?

Noctis Ralston
How odd am I? I’m a “fall in love with my neighbor before I’ve ever met him” level of awkward aardvark. But in my defense, this mystery man has a golden voice that gives me chills even in the hottest of showers. My dreams center around meeting him someday, but I’m way too shy to knock on his door and introduce myself. Besides, he’d never be interested in somebody like me who lacks a filter and any social graces, right?
When I go to an open mic night, I hear an all too familiar voice. I look up and see a beautiful man that I am quickly realizing is my favorite duet partner, AKA my new neighbor. Holy frickenfrack, he’s a “make me forget the entirety of the English language” type of gorgeous. And for some inexplicable reason, he seems interested in me, despite the fact I’m embarrassingly lacking in experience with romance, dating, and late-night escapades. Adding that laundry list of cluelessness together means I don’t know the first thing about how to be someone’s boyfriend. Thankfully, Levi is an excellent teacher. So much so that he also introduces me to a whole new world of lace, love, and learning how to embrace my uniqueness.
Thank you, super-thin apartment walls. Can my life get any better than this?
"]

This story was SO CUUUUTE! And spicy, like holy hell. I need a fan over here. They were a perfect match. It was fun and awkward. This story was filled with trust and reassurances and love and communication. It was a delight to watch the two of them fall in love and become more confident in each other (and themselves).

#playbyheart #makemusictogether #changehistune #musictohisears #skipabeat #soundsgood #harmonyofhearts #harmonyofheartsseries #ariellazoelle #sunnyside #sunnysideuniverse #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...