Monday, May 8, 2023

Omega On The Run (Bangers & Mash #5)


I can't remember if I found this book on a recommendation email from one of my favorite authors or on a recommendation post from one of my author fan pages on Facebook or on Facebook as an add. Either way, it grabbed my attention. Here's M.M. Farmer's Bangers & Mash series. The fifth novel is "Omega On The Run."

["An omega who is desperate to reclaim his life teams up with an alpha with nothing left to lose...
Mads
The only thing worse than being the son of The RV King of Barrington is having my father hire an ESA for my heats because he doesn’t trust any alphas around me. I’m so tired of having my life controlled just because I messed up my college experience by trusting the wrong people.
But I liked Benny from the moment I met him, even though he’s not my usual ESA, and he just might be my ticket out of the mess my life has become…whether he knows it or not.

Benny
I haven’t been an ESA for years, but I took this call as a favor for a friend…and because I need the money after inheriting my family’s run-down ski lodge and the problems that come with it. It was supposed to be easy, but when I end up with a runaway omega in heat, it’s all I can do to take care of Mads…as he wins me over to his plans to start a new life.
Mads could be the key to keeping the lodge and turning it around…if I can keep his father from catching up with us and taking him back.
"]

I just...this book was so much. But not in a bad way. There was so much angst and fluff and miscommunication and sweetness and steam and love and trust. So much trust. And a lot of not-trust. But it was about growth and learning oneself. Mads just wanted freedom, and Benny wanted an answer to his future (Benny gave Mads his freedom, and Mads gave Benny his future--I'm off to cry again).

#howtotrainyouralpha #thewrongomega #newalphaontheblock #christmasheat #omegaontherun #alphaversusomega #anonymousalpha #heatlightning #mmfarmer #merryfarmer #emfarmer #bangersandmash #bangersandmashseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...