Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Blown Away (Caught Off Guard #4)


Trying to cross another author off my to-binge list (which, yes, for those of you who are following along, is my third TBR list in 24 hours--I have at least another three). Caught Off Guard is another one of Willow Thomas's series. The fourth and final book is "Blown Away."

["Benny's my best friend's younger brother and my total opposite. It's not like anything will happen between us. Right?

Benny is vivacious and fun, and I’m known on the team as the quiet and brooding one. When he asks me to watch his new dance routine, I immediately agree.

Sparks fly when Benny surprises me with a kiss, but will he still want me when he finds out what I like in bed?

Benny wants to keep our relationship a secret from his brother. I’ll do anything Benny asks, but how do I tell him that I’m falling in love with him?"]

Another best-friends-brother story. With some pool Dancing. And pining, can't forget the pining. Also, I've noticed that Willow loves the low-angst, which is helping my anxiety at the moment, so thank you.

This is the last one of Willow's books that I have to read, and what a good one to end on. All of the butterfly feelings and and sweetness mixed with all of the hot steam. The trust and the support. The love and protectiveness. Very excellent ending to the series (at least I think it's the end--though there are more characters in this world who need HEAs so, I'm not sure). 

#boltfromtheblue #unexpected #knockedforsix #doubletake #blownaway #caughtoffguard #caughtoffguardseries #willowthomas #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...