Friday, September 1, 2023

Midnight Glaze (Lake Haven #1)


Well, a free novel/novella (available via #BookFunnel) from an email counts as catching up on fav authors' new releases, right? Anywho, here's Willow Thomas's "Midnight Glaze." It's the first novel in her Lake Haven series.

["Opening up my pottery store was meant to be a dream come true. With very few customers, that dream is quickly turning into a nightmare.
When my one friend offers to play matchmaker, I say yes immediately. Anything to distract me from my mess of a life.
And who knows - maybe dating will get my mind off the local bar owner. For some reason he hates my guts.
Which is a real shame, because I’d much rather he rearrange them."]

SUCH a cute story! It was the perfectly sweet and spicy start to September and a new month of new reads. 

Low angst, high steam. Mixed with lots of fluff and mutual pining and toooons of meddling (which these two needed) friends.

This story is loosely linked to Willow's Caught Off Guard series, featuring Tyler (from "Double Take") in the first epilogue. 

#midnightglaze #lakehaven #lakehavenseries #doubletake #caughtoffguard #caughtoffguardseries #willowthomas #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...