Thursday, September 28, 2023

Tentacles with Benefits


I need a break from my break. I also need something quick and short and a piece I can finish tonight (even though its already late). Here's Connor Crowe's "Tentacles with Benefits."

["One man. Ten tentacles. You do the math.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, even if that means taking a night watchman position at the local aquarium to pay the bills. Soon, Evan learns that the job comes with some very unique "benefits"...

A chance discovery leaves him helpless before a dangerous creature. Ten tentacles stretch him to his limits and show him pleasure he never imagined in this spicy short story."]

Short, sweet, and spicy. A perfect read to feel like I accomplished something (plus it was good!). Around 45 pages, if took barely half an hour to read.

The only downside, adding another author to my to-binge list. ;) 

#tentacleswithbenefits #connorcrowe #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...