Tuesday, September 19, 2023

The Matchmakers: True Colors Charity Anthology


It doesn't count as "skipping" already-downloaded-TBR if it's a book from an author/authors I already love and follow when my current goal is catching up on favorite authors. "The Matchmakers" is an MM charity anthology. All royalties will be donated to the True Colors United charity.

I haven't read the full thing, but I did read about 25-40% of it, focusing on the authors I love the mostest. 


Isla Olsen: "Bachelor Bumber One" ["After ten years in the NFL the last thing I want is to be a part of a reality show, and especially not a show that involves women fawning all over me. But they’re offering to give a huge donation to my charity and I can’t turn that down, so I prepare to just suck it up, slap on a smile, and survive the two weeks of being drooled over before announcing that I can’t possibly decide between the girls because they’re all too perfect. But then I get to the mansion and meet the host. And now I’m the one drooling. It’s going to be a long two weeks…"]

E.M. Denning: "The Perfect Match" ["I have a knack for finding the perfect person for my friends. With a few successful matches under my belt, it’s only natural that people ask me to find someone for them. But I never dreamed my best friend would ask me to find him someone. At least, I hoped he would never ask because I’m stupidly in love with him. I can’t stomach the thought of finding him someone else when I know I’m his perfect match. So I do what any other best friend would do in this circumstance. I lie."]

R.S. McKenzie: "Getting It Right" ["My best friend has been setting me up with men for years, intent on seeing me happily coupled-up like she is. After some missteps, she sets me up with Hudson, her sweet and handsome new coworker. I’ve never hit it off with a guy so fast. Hudson asks me to come to a wedding—as his boyfriend—where his cheating ex is the best man. I’m down to help and I have to wonder: Did my BFF finally get it right and find me the man of my dreams?"]


#thematchmakers #thematchmakersatruecolorscharityanthology #atruecolorscharityanthology #charityanthology #islaolsen #emdenning #rsmckenzie #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...