Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Rival (King Sports #0.5)


Available only through Eden Finley's website or Patreon account is the prequel to her latest series, King Sports. Here's "Rival" (because it just came out, because I can't decide which Christmas book to read next, and because I reeaalllly need a break from thrillers).

["Interning at the ever-growing and reputable sports agency King Sports has been my dream job. This is what I want to do with my life. And I have one chance to impress my boss, Damon king, that I'm perfect for one of the coveted full-time junior agent positions up for grabs at the end of the summer. I'm hoping I can get some one-on-one time with him at the upcoming King Sports corporate retreat.

The only problem is, Camden Wheeler. My nemisis. My rival. He also wants the job.

College was four years of being king for Camden, while it was four years of torture for me. 

Being a sports agent is all I've ever wanted. Being a sports agent is Camden's backup. Camden couldn't make it in major leqague baseball, so now he's trying to weasle his way into my spot, and I'm not going to let him walk all over me like he did in college.

It's game on."]

HA! When Lane told them to compromise, they both looked like shocked fish. What’s “compromise”? 

These two are too much. There was so much sexual tension and mutual feelings of he’s-hot-but-brain-remember-you-hate-him and yin/yang awesomeness. This was the perfect start to the Kings Sports series (if only that series wasn’t still a year away). 

#rival #edenfinley #kingsports #kingsportsseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...