Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Kissing In The Snow (Sentinel Protection #1.5)


Laura John has three more m/m books out, so I figured I'd just binge those now. ;) "Kissing In The Snow" is the next novel (#1.5) in her Sentinel Protection duology. 

["I’m not a social person.
It’s why I prefer spending my time working on engines instead of interacting with the world around me.
Yet when I saw him stranded on the side of the road as the worst storm this county has ever seen moved in, I had to stop.
Inviting a stranger into my home was never part of the plan, but the moment my eyes met his, I knew there was something different about him.
As the hours pass, I find my world changing as my walls start to crumble before my eyes.
The storm raging outside is making me question everything. Is what I’m feeling real, or will I be left with a disaster after it passes?"]

Ryan (the guy who got snuck in the snowbank) is cousins with Damon from Sentinel Protection book one. He's driving in the blizzard to try to get to Damon's wedding (which takes place in the bonus epilogue--available via #BookFunnel).

This book was sooooo flipping cute! It had that perfect combination of grump and sunshine. Plus a Christmas snowstorm. Annnd it was a fast burn (its exactly what it sounds like: the opposite of a slow burn).

Yes, they had their issues, but they made it work (duh--every book deserves a happily ever after).

#fightingattraction #kissinginthesnow #embracingtemptation #sentinelprotection #sentinelprotectionseries #laurajohn #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Scars (Darby U Hockey Boys #1)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...