Saturday, March 2, 2019

Charlotte's Web

To round out my classics posts, I'll share with you a children's classic (which will highlight the theme of my next posting spree: children's book).

Pretty much everyone has read "Charlotte's Web" by E.B. White at least once in their lifetime. 

This book suddenly shares themes of change, death, innocence, goodness, and friends with children. It doesn't hurt that the main characters are all adorable animals. 

I also love the names in this books (you'll learn I have a thing for names): Wilbur, Fern, Zuckerman, Charlotte, Templeton.

Which animal is your favorite from "Charlotte's Web"?

Are you more of a Wilbur or a Charlotte? (I wonder if Buzzfeed has a quiz for that).



#charlottesweb #ebwhite #wilbur #somepig #terrific #humble #radiant #theclassics #childrensclassics #childrensbooks #bookstagram #books #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...