Saturday, March 2, 2019

The Little Prince


"Le Petit Prince" or "The Little Prince" by Antione de Saint-Exupéry is a children's book cult phenomenon that I didn't know existed until college.

Everyone talks about books/movies that depict the non-typical-princess character, but no one talks about the non-typical-prince character. The prince in this book is that, non-typical. He's kind, sweet, innocent. He cares more for his friends, his rose, than he cares about himself. 

It's been a while since I've read "The Little Prince", but I remember loving it. Eventually, I plan on buying the book in its original French (and struggling through it with my two years of high school language courses).

I have yet to see the Netflix movie adaptation of this book, though. Have any of you seen it? Is it worth the watch?


#thelittleprince #lepetitprince #antoinedesaintexupery #childrensbooks #childrensclassics #bookstagram #books #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...