Thursday, March 28, 2019

Wicked

"Wicked: The Life And Times of The Wicked Witch Of The West" by Gregory Maguire. 

Also known as the backstory of your favorite green-skinned witch. This book makes you fall in love with Elphaba (the witch) and fall into hate with Dorothy (that silly little girl). 


I read this book for the first time in middle school. At that point, it was the longest book that I have ever read. Twice. Or was it thrice? I can't remember.

I saw the musical (and fell in love again) three times? Or was it four? I can't remember that either.

Who is your favorite evil villain?

What is your favorite musical?


#wicked #wickedthelifeandtimesofthewickedwitchofthewest #gregorymaguire #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...