Monday, May 3, 2021

Now What?


I had a plan before all of this. I had one author that I would read through, and did (in a spectrally obsessive and efficient manner). 

And if/when they cowrote a novel with another author, I would simply move to that author and read all of their work (again, obsessively and efficiently). 

Then, when the #BoldBrewseries completely, I obsessively and efficiently read that). 

Except..now what? Do I pick one of those ten new authors to start obsessively and efficiently reading through? Or do I suck it up and go to my many (many) TBR piles on my bookshelves (or the books saved to my #KindleUnlimited wishlist)? Or do I take a break from reading (except, then what will I do with my free time?)? Or like... gaaaaaah! Help, y'all!

#TBR #TBRpiles #nowwhat #reading #readingproblems #reader #readerproblems #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...