Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Any Way The Wind Blows: the morning of


"Any Way The Wind Blows" ...the morning of...

Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Except it does. It really fucking does. This entire book matters a whole hell of a lot. So yeah, it matters, every way the wind blows.

This book series changed my life. I have no fucking clue that a queer book existed until I read "Carry On" (now they're my primary subgenre when it comes to books--both writing and reading). I thought these kind of relationships (ships) only happened in fanfiction. I thought that it was just... magic, stories. This book changed me as a person. It changed the way I look at books and at romances. It changed the way I read in general (and write).
Simon and Baz got me through sooooo fucking much. SO much. They're (obviously) one of my OTPs (yes, I realize that contradicts the T in OTP, but talk to a fangirl about that and see the truth behind the T) so I think about them a lot. They're relationship (or lack there of--before the numpties (#frontseatsforpeoplewhohaventbeenkidnappedbyfuckingnumpties) helped me calm down at the end of the day, or look forward to the following morning. They made everything brighter (Simon is the sun after all-- #youwerethesunandiwascrashingintoyou).
So, yeah, let's be real, a lot fucking rides on this book right now.

The only thing I have to do today is read this book, so wish me luck (let's hope I finish it before midnight--if not, we're staying up until it is finished--work can wait).

#anywaythewindblows #waywardson #carryon #fangirl #rainbowrowell #magicath #carryonsimon #simonsnow #snowbaz #bazpitch #tyrannusbasiltongrimmpitch #dragons #watford #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...