Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Any Way The Wind Blows: Reaction 1


I have a lot to say about this book. A lot. But only so much energy. 

Partially because reading this book (all 592 pages) in less then 10 hours takes a lot out of you (reading that much let alone reading their stories and their trials and their triumphs)--especially when you realize that's its over (it's fucking over...just done, no more). 

I cried a lot today. Like a lot. And last night. My anxiety was all over the place (for good and bad reasons). 

I also reread "Carry On" and "Wayward Son" this past weekend (and all of the Snowbaz parts in "Fangirl"). So my head was already tired going into this. Rereading. Reanalyzing. Connecting shit. Contemplating other shit.

Either way, it's late, and I need to sleep on this. I have a TON of thoughts and a ton of theories and I need to reread this like tomorrow (this weekend?). I need to write in more notes and highlight more things and be ready to see all of the callbacks that I saw before (and the ones I didn't manage to see on the first read-thru). I need another day or three off to feel this book and be in this book and never leave Watford (annnnd, I'm crying again).

Needless to say, in the next couple of days, I'm going to try to organize my thoughts a bid and give a proper review (this book soooo deserves it). Hopefully without spoilers (but I'll let you know if I give any).

I'm rambling and exhausted and so damn happy (and so fucking sad). I just need...I need sleep, to be honest (but will it happen---probably not for a bit). I think I had more to say but...I can't remember anymore. There's just...so much. So many parts and plots and people and fluff and flights and angst and anger and love and light and....and I'm crying some more (did I ever stop?).

Snowbaz forever. Watford forever. #YouDontDoMagicYouAreMagic

Thank you, Rainbow.

#anywaythewindblows #waywardson #carryon #fangirl #rainbowrowell #magicath #carryonsimon #simonsnow #snowbaz #bazpitch #tyrannusbasiltongrimmpitch #dragons #watford #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...