Friday, June 24, 2022

AWTWB seen in a local bookstore


I found our very own Simon and Baz at a local, independently-owned bookstore last weekend in their Pride Month display. I was so over the moon about seeing them, but then I saw this review below it and literally choked from laughing so hard.

Bex isn’t wrong. Simon is Harry, and Baz is Draco, and Rainbow is a fully accepting, intersectional feminist without a bad bone in her fabulous body (J.K.? Not so much).

This wasn’t exactly the sign I needed NOT to reread Carry On again though.

#rainbowrowell #carryon #carryonsimon #simonsnow #snowbaz #bazpitch #tyrannusbasiltongrimmpitch #anywaythewindblows #waywardson #watford #whitewhale #whitewhalebookstore #independentlyownedbookstores #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...