Friday, June 24, 2022

TBR piles


Speeeeeaaaaaking of TBR piles...here's mine.

I'm not sure if taking the picture(s) made me feel better or worse to be honest. I liked relooking at all of my options and organizing (and dusting) the shelves again, but like, w o w, there are a lot more than I remember.

We have the murder mystery pile, the queer literature pile, the queer murder mystery pile (also known as the be-gay-do-crimes piles, which I thought I had more of), the young adult pile (excluding the queer ya books--they're included in the queer lit pile), and the children's lit pile (excluding the queer children's books--they're included in the queer lit pile as well). There's also a miscellaneous pile, which includes my kindle as a symbol of all the books I have downloaded TBRs on there (a total of 27 (that I'm serious to semi-serious about), if anyone was asking).






#tbr #tbrpiles #murdermystery #queerliterature #begaydocrimes #youngadult #childrenslit #books #bookphotography #bookstagram #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...