Monday, April 24, 2023

Love Fancy (Good Bad Idea #3)


I stumbled across Ariella Zoelle's books on K.M. Neuhold's Facebook fanpage. She promises sweet, fluff, low/no angst, lots of humor, and no slow burn. This is her Good Bad Idea series (which kicks off her Sunnyside universe). The third book is titled "Love Fancy." 

["Callum O’Rourke
Someone as young and inexperienced as me didn’t stand a chance with a playboy like Rune. Yet despite being total opposites, I’m lucky enough to call him my friend. To want anything more than that would be greedy, but that doesn’t stop me from wishing he would teach me how to satisfy the passionate desire I felt for him.
I learned the hard way falling for your best friend ends in disaster, so why can’t I stop thinking about experiencing my first time with Rune?

Rune Tourneau
The only relationships I’m interested in are meaningless hookups with no strings attached. But when I meet Callum, his sweet innocence and pretty face charm me. I know he’s too pure for someone as jaded as me, but it’s hard to ignore the temptation to show him what real pleasure is.
I’ve never been interested in having a boyfriend before, so why am I so desperate to make him mine?
"]

My gooooood!!! D: This book was so damn good!! Like fuuuuuuuuck. Callum was so sweet and innocent and hopeful and sunshiny. And Rune was life-ruined and older and pessimistic and a grump. But Callum made Rune's rain clouds go away, and together they embarked on a lovely and perfect friendship that bled into a romance that bled into happily ever after. It was perfect. 

If only Jules took all of that "no, bro, it's love" speech to heart and realized he was in love with Xander...then again, their book is up next, so maybe he did.

#betonlove #servinglove #lovemeansmore #lovefancy #lovefool #lovedirections #picturelove #lovepractice #ariellazoelle #goodbadidea #goodbadideaseries #sunnyside #sunnysideuniverse #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...