Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Sleigh Ride with Kellan (The North Avenue Live Guys Series #1)


This book (well, the second one) keeps popping up on my social media as something I apparently neeeeeed to read. Let's pretend it's not linked to several other series that I might or might not ever get to reading (because I'm not in the mood to read a MF book, let alone dozens, to read this MM novella series...judge me if you must (although, upon further research, this series is not linked solely through Sophia, but through those fun themed series with multiple authors, like "Heart2Heart" or "Valentine's Inc"). ANYWAY this is Sophia Nixs's The North Avenue Live Guys series; the first book is "Sleigh Ride with Kellan."

["A rugged, bearded mechanic becomes my knight in shining armor.

Traveling three hours to make my twin daughter's Christmas come true. I never expected him. We are the complete opposites and he infuriates me like no one else. Love was never on the cards for me.

A blizzard holds up my plans and I end up staying the night with him. Everything I never thought I wanted. I thought being stranded at Christmas was the only surprise I was in for. How wrong was I?
"]

This romance was suuuuuuper fast. Like, love at first sight fast. Like, one night together and that’s all she wrote fast. I can get behind a little of it, but I think it would have made more sense to me to have them snowed in a whole weekend, and then there’s more time to actually get to know someone instead of only going off that feeling of fate. But the scene where he meets the twins?!?! I sobbed. So freaking adorable (and too much for my heart).

#sleighridewithkellan #foreverwithhardin #breakingruleswithtravis #obsessedwithcole #onenightwithcallum #cameronshomecoming #sohpianix #thenorthavenueliveguys #thenorthavenueliveguysseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...