Sunday, September 3, 2023

Fated Mates: an MM Paranormal Charity Anthology


Again, it doesn't count as "skipping" already-downloaded-TBR if it's a book from an author/authors I already love and follow when my current goal is catching up on favorite authors. "Fated Mates" is an MM paranormal charity anthology. All royalties will be donated to the Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund and the ACLU's Drag Defense Fund.

I haven't read the full thing, but I did read about 35-45% of it, focusing on the authors I love the mostest. 


Mia Monroe: "Fated Kiss" ["We’re total opposites merely passing through each other’s lives until one kiss unlocks Fate’s plan for us."]

Louisa Masters: "Aether and the Elements" ["'We're mates Perry.' This morning a meth lab fell through my kitchen ceiling, I lost my job, and my car broke down, officially making today the worst day of my life. The last thing I need to deal with is a naked, green-haired man with a loose grip on reality. Or is it just that reality isn’t what I think it is?"]

Jennifer Cody: "The Crow King's Mate" ["University is a strange experience, but I’ve managed to make it as weird as possible by accidentally befriending a flock of crows that like to hang out on campus. Anyone would have started feeding them if they knew how vengeful crows can be. I was worried about getting pooped on! I wasn’t going to find myself an enemy of the birds, but now I’m more like a friend. Ok, it might be more serious than that, but they’re the only creatures I can talk to about the professor on campus that I might have a teeny, tiny, itty bitty crush on, and they’re only a little judgmental about it."]

Michele Notaro: "There's a Bat in My Room!" ["Have a flying bat problem? Tennis Assassin to the rescue! I’ve never been so scared in my life, but armed with a ski mask, a leather jacket, and a tennis racket, I’m ready to take on the flying demon… er, bat. When one swing connects, and the bat hits the wall and turns into a man, my life changes forever. Ward swears he doesn’t usually go around breaking into stranger’s homes, but evidence suggests otherwise. Still, there’s something sweet about the guy that makes me feel protective of him… even if he is some kind of supe."]

Michelle Frost: "A Werewolf Called Ammon" ["On a late night run, Ammon crashes into Bacchus--literally. Now, he just has to convince him that they're mates."


#MiaMonroe #LouisaMasters #JenniferCody #MicheleNotaro #MichelleFrost #fatedmates #fatedmatesanmmparanormalcharityanthology #charityanthology #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...