Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Clausing a Scene (Christmas Falls #6)


Here is the sixth novel in the new multi-author series (Christmas Falls): this is Casey Cox's "Clausing a Scene."

["I'm definitely on Santa's naughty list this year…

My agent calls me a PR nightmare, but I'm just trying to have some fun for the first time in my life. To clean up my supposed 'bad boy' image, I'm starring in a cheesy, live-action holiday rom-com set in Christmas Falls.

Ha, some punishment.

The head of the company producing the film is Hig Langton, my best friend's dad, aka my lifelong crush. The most kind-hearted and devastatingly handsome guy I’ve ever laid my eyes on. A sexy business man and mountain lumberjack rolled into one. He can jingle my bells any time.

But this year, I want Hig to stop seeing me as a kid… Or his son's best friend. I'm an adult, and it's time for Hig to start treating me like one. And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen."]

This book! D: It was so sweet and there was so much pining and just snow-globe-Christmas-bliss. Hig and Brant were/are perfect for each other, even if there were a few (smaller than they though) obstacles in their way.

Also, Brant's "bad boy" image?? He's a freaking innocent as fuck puppy. Okay, a puppy with a dirty mind, but he's so sweet and careful and cautious, and media just sucks. 

#clausingascene #caseycox

#grinchkisses #snowbodylovesme #getfrosted #silentknight #underthemistletome #noelfingway #readysetglow #scroogeyou #christmasfalls #christmasfallsseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...