Saturday, April 20, 2024

For A Song (Harmony of Hearts #0.5)


Here is Ariella Zoelle's "For A Song." It's the prequel to her Harmony of Hearts series (and much anticipated prequel).

["Early is on the prowl for the perfect alpha man to give him a night of fun. His life changes forever when he runs into Duke. Where will their night of passion lead them?

In the pulsating heart of a dance club, I stumble upon him: the epitome of tall, dark, and devastatingly handsome. Duke’s muscles were made for pinning me to the bed for a night of fun.

With determination as my wingman, I approach the god of a man with every ounce of charm and sass I possess, while my heart drums a beat to rival the bass. I get between him and the twink grinding against him to sway him to my rhythm.

But the jokes on me, because the ultimate temptation is wanting to have more than one night with the sexy stranger. Neither of us are the relationship type, but he makes me want to change my stance.

Caught between a one-night stand and a potential true love, will I change my solo tune for a duet with this charismatic man?"]

I (we) have ALWAYS loved Early and Duke, and I (we) have OBSESSED over their own love story. And. It's. Finally. Here. If only their full-length novel was out sooner than 2025! :(

This was such a nice read (all of Ariella's book are) when you want to read something but you're just not up to much (recovering from yet another illness--yay).

#forasong #playbyheart #makemusictogether #changehistune #musictohisears #skipabeat #preludeoflove #harmonyofhearts #harmonyofheartsseries #ariellazoelle #sunnyside #sunnysideuniverse #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...