Monday, July 17, 2023

Unexpected (Caught Off Guard #1.5)


Trying to cross another author off my to-binge list (which, yes, for those of you who are following along, is my third TBR list in 24 hours--I have at least another three). Caught Off Guard is another one of Willow Thomas's series. The next book is a novella available on #BookFunnel" "Unexpected."

["Nico
Going to a hockey game to ogle the hot players, the last thing I expect is to fall for one.
Literally.
I can’t be falling for the hockey hottie already.
Can I?

Jensen
A cute soccer star stumbling onto my lap makes up for being benched.
We just met.
I shouldn’t want to keep him.
But I do."]

This short story was soooooo fucking cute!!! Giggle giddy cute. No words cute.

Speaking of cute, their meet-cute is just…goals. If I could trip and fall into someone’s lap, only to fall in love. Wow. Very jealous at the moment, but also, more fangirl squeals.  

Seriously, even if you don’t want to read the series, take 20 minutes and read this; you won’t regret it. 

#boltfromtheblue #unexpected #knockedforsix #doubletake #blownaway #caughtoffguard #caughtoffguardseries #willowthomas #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...